Images below show the effects of our chabazite in agriculture
1. Quali-quantitative improvement of production;
2. Improvement in use of fertilizers and manures;
3. Recovery of phosphate without hardening of soil;
4. Water saving.
1. The structure of our chabazite zeolite can be imagined like a framework which contains open cavities. The nitrogen of fertilizers gets into the cavities and is released only when plants need it.
2. Quali-quantitative improvement of production due to the gradual release of nutrients. Plants receive the nutrients gradually. Fertilizers are not taken away when watering.
3. With ZEOVER AGRI, phosphates become soluble into the ground because our chabazite retains calcium (Ca) which, together with phosphate, causes the hardening of the soil.
4. Finally, ZEOVER AGRI keeps water inside of her cavities without packing the soil and maintaining the same draining effect as pumice. Zeover Agri prevents stagnation of water and rotting of the roots and allows to save water because it releases water together with fertilizers only when the plants need them.
Once introduced into the soil ZEOVER Agri becomes an integral in indestructible part of it performing its positive effects forever.
Thanks to the wide range of sizes and types of packaging that we can supply, the use of ZEOVER AGRI is simple and easy.
ZEOVER AGRI can be used during the soil preparation or during the pre-sowing or transplant operations; in open field crops, in vessels and in greenhouse crops or added to the growing medium.
The quantity of ZEOVER AGRI to be used depends on the application field.